PDA

View Full Version : Any squirrel rehab in greater Boston?

MyBackyard
10-31-2007, 01:41 PM
I'd be interested in helping with squirrel rehab in greater Boston, but there don't seem to be any options close to me. If you learn of anything in (or close to) the western suburbs, please tell me.

I already checked the master list of rehabbers.

dmgualtieri
11-01-2007, 04:25 PM
There are a few of us in the Billerica/Chelmsford/Wilmington area. If you contact Fran Feeney she can tell you if there is anyone close to you specifically. She is the head of WRAM (Wildlife Rehabilitators Association of Mass.) The website is http://www.wraminc.org/ and her phone number is 978-448-2812 and she is in Groton. We're always looking for help! :thumbsup Give her a call....you may have to leave a message but she will get back to you. There are a lot of conferences going on now and she goes to a lot of them. Also I think the WRAM conference is Feb. 9 at Tufts in Groton. It's a one day thing and a great way to meet all the rehabbers in the area!:jump

MyBackyard
11-02-2007, 07:17 AM
Thank you!

ebaytoad
01-07-2008, 04:59 PM
:squirrel1 :squirrel1 Hi, wow another Bostonian!! ya know we aren't suppose to love(or keep them) the furries,
I am so scared that if something happened to Sweetie Pie I wouldn't be able to find a vet to help me......so I am trying to learn everything I can to keep her healthy...She does live outside, I released her...and if I don't see her during the day, I worry...so if you find a local rehabber, like in metrowest...
nice to see other squirrel lovers in my area! Cindy:Squirrel