PDA

View Full Version : new postes/threads

thumper
05-30-2006, 06:28 AM
just a question? this am I got into the squirrel board and went to new post's I read a couple then when I tried to go back (page back) to new post's it said no new post's. I then went offline and when I returned there were 3 new post's,not the 15 or so I was reading thru. do they get deleted(to me) after I open them? ;note I did not take my meds yet!!!!! so that isnt it :smiley_pirate thumper thanks!!

Squerly
05-30-2006, 06:37 AM
Yes, once you have visited (read) the post, it is not supposed to come back up on the "New Post" list. If you want to see all the posts in the last 24 hours, you can click on the "Quick Links" option on the menu bar, and then click on "Mark Forums Read". Then when you click on "New Posts" again, the message will say that there are none, but it will give you the option of viewing all the threads that have been made in the last 24 hours.

thumper
05-30-2006, 07:56 AM
thanks much!!, now let me try to post a pic of bumper(the wonder squirrel)

thumper
05-30-2006, 08:28 AM
if at first..........

Momma Squirrel
05-30-2006, 03:21 PM
What a sweetheart, where is his goggles and helmet??

Secret Squirrel
05-31-2006, 12:35 PM
Yikes!!! Is that a cats head I see?????? How do they get along???

Don't worry I have 4 cats and they all love my squirrels....for a snacK!!!

Squerly
05-31-2006, 12:53 PM
Bumpers awesome! How did he get his name?

Vitzid
09-30-2006, 11:57 AM
Where you get it???

thumper
09-30-2006, 10:24 PM
wow this thread goes back awhile...we named him bumper after we found hin in the middle of the road (about 4 1/2 weeks old) near his mom who was hit.and he bounced back from the trama and was a voracous eater from his first feeding.I released him about two months ago here and he took up with the gang on the block.the old mom of the gang ran all the young off recently (including bumper) I think she had a late litter. I see him sometimes but he really wilded up and wont come close any more........ I'm still finding nuts in my room!!! reminders of a very cool experence with bumper the wonder squirrel........:smiley_pirate thumper