PDA

View Full Version : missing squirrels

cvj001
10-11-2007, 08:09 AM
I took advice for squirrels in attic; built squirrel house close by; mom & 3 little ones were coming out, but little ones weren't going far from attic, had not even ventured to ground yet. they were coming out & snacking on food i had left every day early am and mid afternoon. last time i saw them was tues early am. haven't seen any sign of them since. any clues? do they relocate somewhere totally different that fast? worried about their wherabouts??

4skwerlz
10-11-2007, 04:50 PM
I took advice for squirrels in attic; built squirrel house close by; mom & 3 little ones were coming out, but little ones weren't going far from attic, had not even ventured to ground yet. they were coming out & snacking on food i had left every day early am and mid afternoon. last time i saw them was tues early am. haven't seen any sign of them since. any clues? do they relocate somewhere totally different that fast? worried about their wherabouts??

Squirrel moms usually move the babies to a new nest right before the babies are ready to leave the nest. That's probably what has happened.

Are you the lady that has a mountain cabin that was previously owned by squirrels? (90 bags of pine cones?)

cvj001
10-12-2007, 07:28 AM
no mountain cabin; live in houston,tx. squirrels in attic; i actually think i saw the mom yesterday(hopefully) i was kinda attached to them and was hoping they would relocate to the house i built for them. thanks for info.