PDA

View Full Version : Bad News

JLFrance
10-04-2007, 02:14 PM
I hate to inform everyone with this but I just went to feed Icarus and found that he passed away.

I'd like to thank everyone for helping me all along and through this whole experince. It was one that I will never forget. Icarus will always have a spot in my heart. Thank you everyone again. It was nice to know that people out there also have such big hearts for tiny animals.:Love_Icon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/RoxyChild188/cid__1002070234.jpg

Rest In Peace,
Baby Icarus.

FLUFFYTAILNUT
10-04-2007, 02:19 PM
SO..SO..sorry..to hear of you loss...
I hope you'll be feeling better soon..come back and hang with us here..
Such a sweet life to have shared...even though it was only for a short time..::VERY SORRY::
Rachel............

Momma Squirrel
10-04-2007, 02:22 PM
I am so very sorry, it is hard to understand why these things happen. But Icarus was well loved and taken care of for the short time he was with us :grouphug

rippie-n-lilgirlsmom
10-04-2007, 02:23 PM
I am very sorry! He passed knowing you were trying to help and that you cared about him. He was a beautiful baby. R.I.P. baby Icarus.

jules
10-04-2007, 02:44 PM
I am soooooooooooo sorry for your loss!:sad

:grouphug :Love_Icon :grouphug

hazel
10-04-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm so very sorry your teeny baby passed away. :Love_Icon He knew he was loved.:grouphug

Bravo
10-04-2007, 03:21 PM
Like everyone else... I'm so sorry. You did your part, and he stayed as long as he could.. :grouphug

Tricia K
10-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Ohhhhhhh, so sorry for the baby's passing! The animal kingdom thanks you for the kindness you have shown to one of its smallest most innocent members. One of the greatest blessings is to die knowing you are cared about and loved. Life energy can not be destroyed, it only changes form. Bless you for the time you spent with your baby. Nature and God know you were there during a time of need and they know you did the best you knew to do.:Love_Icon

Buddy'sMom
10-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Oh, no. I'm so very sorry. Poor sweet Icarus. :Love_Icon

I know you must be heartbroken -- they touch your heart so quickly, in ways you don't expect, and you are changed forever. Please feel proud of the good that you did in taking care of him -- Icarus was safe and comfy and loved for his too-short little life, and surely knew that you were the source of all that. His life was better for you and that is a wonderful gift to have given him. :)

:grouphug :Love_Icon :grouphug

Luv4scratty
11-27-2007, 08:20 PM
So sorry about your lose. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :Love_Icon :shakehead :shakehead :Love_Icon :Love_Icon :Love_Icon Rest in peace<3333

TexanSquirrel
11-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Poor little baby. I'm so sorry.:grouphug