PDA

View Full Version : Better late than never!

SquirrelyGurly
04-05-2024, 02:54 PM
So I think it's about time that I introduce myself seeing as I've already posted a few times and in a panic before I got a hang of the squirrel board forums posted on the introductory post forum worried that I possibly aspirated one of my babies. - I didn't! 🙌
I've had my babies over 2 weeks now and they are about 4 weeks now (two of my babies actually opened their eyes this week and seeing those sweet sleepy eyes just melted my heart!) Anyways my husband has raised squirrels in the past and I am a first time squirrel mom of three girls (all of my other pets -dogs and cats are all also female) so my poor husband is way outnumbered around here! It took me a while to choose names for my babies because I have been so focused on learning and tending to them and I figured when the time was right it would come to me and it finally did! Meet Blossom, Buttercup and Bubbles AKA The Powerpuff Squirrels! 🤪 (Some childhood nostalgia for me!) I am already so thankful for the Squirrel Board and all of those who have helped me along the way and I look forward to learning more and getting to know everyone along the way!

island rehabber
04-05-2024, 03:07 PM
Beautiful little foxer babies!