PDA

View Full Version : Antibiotic - Non-Legal State - Please Help

Luv11pets
02-11-2024, 01:16 PM
Hello,
I was hoping that somebody may be able to help me out. I have an almost 11 year old non-releasable Eastern Gray squirrel who seems to have a cold/congestion. I know that these issues can stem from teeth problems etc., but I was hoping to try a safe antibiotic, just to see if it would help. I’ve raised him from a baby and he eats a correct diet of Henry’s blocks, veggies, etc. I live in a non-legal state and don’t have access to vetting, etc. Is there anybody who would happen to have a safe antibiotic like liquid Baytril, etc. that they would be willing to mail to me? I would gladly pay for the medicine, shipping, your time, etc. I would also need help with the correct dosing. We love our baby and we’re just trying to do everything we can think of to help him. Please email me at Luv11pets@gmail.com. Thank you so so much for your help. God bless. ❤️🐿️

Centerline
02-12-2024, 12:16 PM
I regret that I don't have any antibiotics to offer. But if by chance you are in NC, there is a safe vet that will see your little friend.

Luv11pets
02-12-2024, 01:10 PM
I regret that I don't have any antibiotics to offer. But if by chance you are in NC, there is a safe vet that will see your little friend.

Unfortunately, I’m not in NC. :(