PDA

View Full Version : Hello

cwgirl197
11-28-2023, 10:31 PM
Good evening. I have become the foster mom to an Eastern Gray female whom my son-in-law found after he cut the tree their nest was in down for a customer. Unfortunately, her sibling did not make it as it was crushed by a branch but he brought her to me a little over a week ago and she is doing great. She has since opened her eyes and her little top teeth are coming in. She is eating Esbilac puppy formula with the white puppy and fox valley 20/50 mixed. I am just wondering what everyone is doing now that you can’t get the white puppy esbilac? She is my first squirrel rescue but I would love to become a licensed rehabber for squirrels. I have absolutely fallen in love with them! I am planning to release her in the spring. I have learned so much from this board already! Thank you for being here to help with all my questions!

Charley Chuckles
11-29-2023, 07:04 AM
:Welcome and thank you for rescuing❤️
Once eyes are open it's perfectly fine to use foxvalley 20/50 just slowly decrease the esbilac.

How wonderful your interested in becoming a rehabber 👏
Seems like there are fewer and fewer especially in your area.

Please keep us posted and we love pictures 😁

cwgirl197
11-29-2023, 07:42 PM
:Welcome and thank you for rescuing❤️
Once eyes are open it's perfectly fine to use foxvalley 20/50 just slowly decrease the esbilac.

How wonderful your interested in becoming a rehabber 👏
Seems like there are fewer and fewer especially in your area.

Please keep us posted and we love pictures 😁

Thank you so much! She is precious for sure!

cwgirl197
11-29-2023, 07:48 PM
Pictures as requested 🥰. This is Cinder AKA Sissy girl! ❤️

Charley Chuckles
11-29-2023, 11:40 PM
:bliss:bliss:bliss
Oh what a darling 😍😍😍