PDA

View Full Version : Short nose and large head

Kdew
03-16-2022, 11:57 PM
Hi all! I had a baby kicked from its nest 3 weeks ago. Momma came back a few times but wouldn't take it back to the nest so here we are. He is growing great. His eyes opened last Friday. He is eating and going potty perfect. BUT he has a very off shaped face and very short nose compared to the other babies we've rehabbed. He's still very wobbly also and won't climb. He sleeps A LOT. (which I know can be normal in babies) I was just wondering what yall thought. Am I just being a crazy worried mom? 🤣 I have pictures but I have no idea how to add them.

stepnstone
03-17-2022, 02:08 AM
Hi all! I had a baby kicked from its nest 3 weeks ago. Momma came back a few times but wouldn't take it back to the nest so here we are. He is growing great. His eyes opened last Friday. He is eating and going potty perfect. BUT he has a very off shaped face and very short nose compared to the other babies we've rehabbed. He's still very wobbly also and won't climb. He sleeps A LOT. (which I know can be normal in babies) I was just wondering what yall thought. Am I just being a crazy worried mom? 🤣
I have pictures but I have no idea how to add them.

Very curious to see pictures of this baby to see what you are describing...
Click on the attached link below, it can walk you through how to post your pictures.

https://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?41231-Uploading-pics-in-the-upgraded-TSB