PDA

View Full Version : Constipation to diarrhea??!!

Tootsie's mom
09-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Hi I need some help I'm confused! :thinking so monkey had some constipation which was not horrible so I just waited a day to see if his body would just do its thing before I did anything. well it did we had about 12 hours of normal poo now diarrhea.. I little about his situation so he was being fed milk before I got him for a few days in horrible shape now he is putting on weight since being on formula so very happy energy is up everything else is fine so do you think his little belly is just adjusting and it will straighten itself out? Also is his but swollen or are boy butts more swollen around that area my girl mazi who I thought was a boy for three days and then was like wait she is missing some parts :laugh2 does not seem so big around that area I am posting pics... Also what can I do if he keeps this diarrhea?!

Tootsie's mom
09-04-2021, 01:32 PM
Well I looked up some pics and it looks like boys have more of a saggy bottom than the girls do in general. But what is best thing to do for diarrhea anyway?

Spanky
09-04-2021, 05:32 PM
Is he bloated? His belly looks like maybe he is...

If the diarrhea was white, that would be overfeeding. If it was not white, what color was it? It would be helpful to know how long ago was his transition from milk to formula.

Tootsie's mom
09-05-2021, 07:23 AM
No he is not bloated belly super squishy it does look like it in pic I guess it's the way I was holding him he was wiggling around and he tightened stomach muscles ... The diarrhea was just two time and he is back to almost normal poo now.. it was yellow poo. When I got them I hydrated for about 12 hours then I just went straight to formula I didn't want them to have any more milk at all you could see every bone in ribs legs are arms where just so tiny with no fat and hardly any muscle every moment you could see individual muscles move.. so I just went straight to the formula after I got them hydrated... I'm not sure how I was supposed to do that but that's what I did and so far they are doing great just that I think monkeys belly maybe still adjusting... It's been about 4 days on formula... He gained 7g yesterday so no weigh loss from it... He poo is not 100 percent solid like his sisters but it is definitely not diarrhea either