PDA

View Full Version : My female we rescued from a snake was recently introduced to 2 males

Ka313988
09-01-2021, 04:05 PM
Hi All

Before I start I want to provide diet info-
1-2 Henry Wild Bite Blocks- Romaine- mushrooms-plain yogurt or drops- red grape- orange slices- Dry meal worms- and other approved veggies if they will eat them.

We rescued a female flying squirrel about 2 months ago from a snake. She was doing better (aside from gliding) but she was eating and coming out at night - recently we had received a call about 2 male flyers that needed rehoming. We welcomed the boys into our home and noticed their cage was quite small so we thought it would be a good idea to have them join our sweet girl in her cage. Since then she does not come out at all. She is always hiding and we never see her with them. They are quite messy and she was not. They are very active and she never has been as active as they are. She was active playing by her self in her tube and on her branches. Not sure if I should remove the boys and keep them separated or just let her get use to them( if she will) it has been a week now and I do not want her health to decline due to no activity. (When we first got the boys we introduced them all for a few days before deciding to have them roommate together but she never showed any interest in them from day 1) any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Thank you