PDA

View Full Version : Newly squirreled

Janisdanut
01-04-2021, 11:51 PM
Hi, I'm a brand new Squirrel Lover. Currently caring for a sweet baby for some dear friends. I'm hooked! I didn't have any idea that it was possible to have a squirrel as a pet. I truly just love all animals. I am Mama to 2 Chihuahuas, 2 cats and 2 adult sons. So glad to be here. Cheers

Mel1959
01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
:Welcome:Welcome. We’re glad to have you here! :w00t We like to call what you’ve experienced as “squirrel magic”. It’s quite remarkable and what unifies everyone on this board. :Love_Icon Squirrels leave little tiny footprints on your heart. :Love_Icon

Charley Chuckles
01-05-2021, 06:49 AM
Hi Janis! :Welcome happy your here :grouphug
This is Abby in Florida, thank you so much for taking care of their little one :blowkiss
I'm so glad your hooked :bliss
Nothing like SQUIRREL LOVE 💞

island rehabber
01-05-2021, 07:37 AM
Oooh, they are magical, aren't they? The first time I looked into those liquidy black eyes on the 5-week old I found flat on his belly outside our local pizza parlor, I was hooked. Once you save one, you're never the same again. Welcome to the best nuthouse on the net!

Tinkerbelle
01-07-2021, 01:27 AM
Welcome to the Board! This is a great place to connect with squirrel lovers and helpers! How old is your baby? Does it have a name? We love pictures!

Tinkerbelle's mom

Chirps
01-09-2021, 01:36 AM
Hi! Glad to see you here, and glad that yet another person is now under the spell of squirrel magic! :grin2 :Welcome

:peek1