PDA

View Full Version : Haven't Seen Her In Three Days

Barby
12-04-2020, 06:23 PM
I'm crying at I write this. My little girl hasn't come back to her nest for three days. I went away last week for Thanksgiving but she stayed around and she was here when I came home but now I haven't seen her since Monday. I worked Tuesday and if I don't get up early or see her in late afternoon, I won't see her so not sure about that day but for sure, she has not been here since Wednesday. I know she's a wild animal and this is all part of it, but I'm just so sad.

TubeDriver
12-04-2020, 06:53 PM
They often do this sort of thing, it scares us terribly but then they show up a few days later as if nothing has happened. Don't give up on your little friend.

I'm crying at I write this. My little girl hasn't come back to her nest for three days. I went away last week for Thanksgiving but she stayed around and she was here when I came home but now I haven't seen her since Monday. I worked Tuesday and if I don't get up early or see her in late afternoon, I won't see her so not sure about that day but for sure, she has not been here since Wednesday. I know she's a wild animal and this is all part of it, but I'm just so sad.

Barby
12-04-2020, 07:46 PM
Thank you. I'll hold hope that she's just off being a squirrel.:serene