PDA

View Full Version : New rehabber?

jules
09-07-2007, 04:30 PM
:wave123

Just to let all of you know that I am now an official 'unofficial' squirrel rehabilitator:wahoo

The 'unofficial' bit is because I live in the UK and here we are not allowed to rehabilitate grey squirrels...It is illegal and I could be fined!:shakehead

I managed to find another rehabber over here and she is going to support me if needed, as well as all of you , I hope?
I still have a lot to learn but have done lots of research and have just about read every single post on here:crazy

So the word is now out amongst the 'unofficial' rehabbers of the UK!:D

rippie-n-lilgirlsmom
09-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Just to let all of you know that I am now an official 'unofficial' squirrel rehabilitator

The 'unofficial' bit is because I live in the UK and here we are not allowed to rehabilitate grey squirrels...It is illegal and I could be fined!

I managed to find another rehabber over here and she is going to support me if needed, as well as all of you , I hope?
I still have a lot to learn but have done lots of research and have just about read every single post on here

So the word is now out amongst the 'unofficial' rehabbers of the UK!

Way to go Jules thats exactly how its done. Plenty of things to read and learn here also buy the Wild Baby Mammals book from Chiris's squirrel store.
It is the rehabbers bible.:thumbsup

jules
09-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the info Rippie...Will get straight on to it:thumbsup

:thankyou GB!:D

:wahoo :wahoo

squirrelsrule&bunniestoo
09-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Way to go! Rippie is right, that book is a must have for any serious rehabber!

hazel
09-07-2007, 05:22 PM
It's a great day for UK squirrels!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! JULES!!!:Squirrel :Squirrel :Squirrel

island rehabber
09-07-2007, 05:25 PM
YAY, Jules!!! Our beloved grey fuzzers need all the champions they can get over there -- :wahoo:alright.gif Congratulations!!

Mars
09-07-2007, 06:05 PM
:multi :wahoo :thumbsup :wahoo :multi

Momma Squirrel
09-07-2007, 06:06 PM
:wahoo :alright.gif great news for the fuzzers over the pond :wahoo

Gabe
09-07-2007, 06:22 PM
:thumbsup