PDA

View Full Version : Hi New here

Flowersong1980
09-12-2020, 08:33 AM
A little Squirrley information about myself,
I right now have 2 one year old squirrels and 3 baby squirrels we are rehabilitating. Both 1 year olds are girls Davy girl and Minnie Moo. Then there is Sippy she is around 7 weeks old and the baby girl and boy we just got in about 2 days ago we haven’t named yet. We plan to do soft release of the three babies when they are ready! I am working with a license wildlife rehabilitator. Hoping one day my husband and my self will become licensed as well. I know they won’t let us if we already have squirrels in our care so I am not sure what to do about that our older babies we love so much and don’t want to part with. I look forward to chatting with you all happy squirreling everyone.🐿❤️🐿❤️

gunpackingrandma
09-17-2020, 09:29 PM
Welcome!!! You and your husband sound like an absolutely amazing couple! So easy to fall in love with the Squirrels in our care! I would love to keep every single one I rehab but then I think it's called a zoo! But then again you can charge admission to offset all the food and medical expenses...lol. Would love to see some pictures!

HRT4SQRLS
09-18-2020, 06:19 AM
:Welcome to TheSquirrelBoard

Don’t they just change your life!! :squirrel2
More rehabbers are always needed. Maybe the non-releases could go visit grandma when the inspectors come to sign off on your rehab license. :grin2

Happy Squirreling to you too. I love that! :serene