PDA

View Full Version : Uti help needed--how much Nitrofurantoin or cipro do I give?

heldjk71
08-20-2020, 09:48 PM
I have a 9 week old. She is irritated in her genitals, peeing a lot, and super clingy. I have been told it is a uti. I am stuck though. I have left over Nitrofurantoin 100 mg. Please help. She is in pain.

stepnstone
08-20-2020, 11:32 PM
I have a 9 week old. She is irritated in her genitals, peeing a lot, and super clingy. I have been told it is a uti. I am stuck though. I have left over Nitrofurantoin 100 mg. Please help. She is in pain.

I have not heard of or have knowledge of the use of Nitrofurantoin for squirrels,
you mention cipro in your tittle. Do you have this and if so how many milligrams is it?

heldjk71
08-21-2020, 12:55 AM
I have not heard of or have knowledge of the use of Nitrofurantoin for squirrels,
you mention cipro in your tittle. Do you have this and if so how many milligrams is it?

In my haste trying to find out if what I had would work for her, I might have seen the use of the other as equivalent on a nonsquirrel site. Please edit if my title could cause confusion. I do have ciproflaxcin at 500 mg. She weighs 250 grams. Thank you for your help.

stepnstone
08-21-2020, 01:24 AM
In my haste trying to find out if what I had would work for her, I might have seen the use of the other as equivalent on a nonsquirrel site. Please edit if my title could cause confusion. I do have ciproflaxcin at 500 mg. She weighs 250 grams. Thank you for your help.

Give me a minute or two to work dosing up for Cipro... brb

stepnstone
08-21-2020, 01:31 AM
PM sent with dosage amount for Cipro...