PDA

View Full Version : baby flying squirrels

flyingsquirrel333
05-17-2006, 05:38 PM
i found a baby squirrel who was shocked and fell off the power line me and my family took him in to help him we all became attached but he died the next day=-[ now we are very very eager to get a baby flying squirrel i need a website where i can buy one for cheap and that has safe shipping

rygel1hardt
05-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Hello Im sorry to hear you lost your squirrel. I know there is a breeder of flyers in Tennessee. Her name is Tammy and if you post at the voy forums flyers only someone there may be able to help you find her. Good luck and she could save you a bunch of money shipping wise. Stacey

NatureGirl
05-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Hi, I'm so sorry you lost the baby flyer. I'm sure that was hard for you guys to lose him, thanks for trying to save the little guy. As Stacey said, there is a breeder, Tammy Spears, in Knoxville, TN. Her e-mail is: Momongamom@aol.com

Please make sure you do LOTS of research before getting a flyer though, they need dedicated owners and can live for 10-15 years in captivity. Are you sure you're ready to make that commitment?

flyingsquirrel333
05-18-2006, 03:29 PM
actualy he wasnt a flyer but we wanted to get another squirrel so we wanted a flyer because they are pretty cool and do you guys know of any breeders in chatanooga?:wahoo