PDA

View Full Version : Changing username?

Samthesquiirrel
10-29-2019, 09:27 PM
I’m not sure where to ask questions about this type of stuff so I figured I would post it here. Is there any way I can change my username? I made this account before Remi passed, and I changed Charlie’s name. It’s completely fine if I can’t change it, I was just wondering if I could.

Samthesquiirrel
10-29-2019, 09:28 PM
Also I’m not sure if I’m supposed to make new threads or not because I was told to stay on one, but that was for an emergency, and this isn’t an emergency. I’m sorry if I’m not supposed to make new threads and you can delete this one if that is the case. :)

island rehabber
10-29-2019, 09:34 PM
It's perfectly fine to start new threads for new topics, and this is a new topic. We only ask that members keep emergencies in ONE thread because then those who are helping will see all the information needed in one place, and not trip over each other in an effort to answer your questions. As far as changing your username I'd be happy to do that for you -- what would you like?

Samthesquiirrel
10-29-2019, 09:49 PM
It's perfectly fine to start new threads for new topics, and this is a new topic. We only ask that members keep emergencies in ONE thread because then those who are helping will see all the information needed in one place, and not trip over each other in an effort to answer your questions. As far as changing your username I'd be happy to do that for you -- what would you like?
Thank you so much!! And if you wouldn’t mind I would like to change my username to something like Samthesquiirrel or some variation. :)

Nancy in New York
10-30-2019, 05:53 AM
Thank you so much!! And if you wouldn’t mind I would like to change my username to something like Samthesquiirrel or some variation. :)

I saw that island rehabber wasn't on the board yet, so I changed your name for you. :)

island rehabber
10-30-2019, 07:51 AM
I saw that island rehabber wasn't on the board yet, so I changed your name for you. :)

Thank you Nancy; I nodded out shortly after posting last night ....:sleep:sleep2:oldwise

Samthesquiirrel
10-30-2019, 11:20 PM

Thank you!