PDA

View Full Version : How do you upload a video?

Snicker Bar
12-26-2018, 09:25 PM
Is there a limit for the length of the video to be able to upload? When I do the Choose File, I hit photo gallery, then the video. It did something called condensing video; all seemed to be right . But then when hit Upload, that poor thing just spins forever; won’t take it. Does that mean the video is too long? Was approx 1 min I think

island rehabber
12-27-2018, 07:30 AM
Is there a limit for the length of the video to be able to upload? When I do the Choose File, I hit photo gallery, then the video. It did something called condensing video; all seemed to be right . But then when hit Upload, that poor thing just spins forever; won’t take it. Does that mean the video is too long? Was approx 1 min I think

Sorry you're having trouble. Depends on the format -- our system won't accept WMV, for example. Can you upload to Smugmug or one of those video programs? Those usually work fine here.

Snicker Bar
12-27-2018, 08:01 AM
Lost me there lol; but I’ll be back in civilization ( work) today. I’ll ask one of my youngish, tech savvy kids there to help me try! Probably something simple I’m oblivious to, as usual with these jacked up phones ha!

tatt2tiny
05-14-2019, 03:28 PM
Did you figure it out ? Inquiry minds and all! Lol .... I'm where you were I think! Did you figure out how too , without going to another site? Thanks.....

Scooterzmom
05-16-2019, 10:37 AM
Just wanted to point out that this last post was from 2018 :D You caan check the dates of the posts just above each in the left top corner of each post ;) ùI'm not sure about the answer myself actually. I think the best way is to upload it to something like you tube of orther site and then p-ost the link here.