PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, from Bink’s momma

BinksMomm
11-18-2018, 11:04 AM
Hello all,

My name is Brittany, and I’ve created this account to get better acquainted with some well versed, like minded, squirrel lovers and rehabbers.
We recently took care of a baby Red and it was amazing. We lost our son a year ago and having this little baby, well he just helped us heal.
Bink was our baby Red’s name and he did pass suddenly recently and we feel that it must have been something he had that we could not control. As he was active and playful and very attached to us both from the time he opened his eyes until the other day, when he was suddenly gone.
I only hope to one day be able to care for another baby Red like we loved this guy.

It’s a pleasure to meet you all.

Brittany 💚🐿306625 In Memory of our Bink, who loved to play in our plants most of all

Scooterzmom
11-18-2018, 11:28 PM
Hi, happy to see here on TSB! :wave123

First, Let me say how sorry I am to hear about your son. My heart goes out to you. :grouphug

Having raised my 1st little red last fall/winter and released him this summer, I know just how very lovable and special they are. I also know how also devastating losing that kind of baby can be. The words fail me.

I also know that with a heart as full of love as yours is, I'm sure some other little one will find its way to you. You have come to the very best place to learn and study, and that will make you all the better prepared for a new little light in your life.

Welcome aboard the squirrel-love boat!