PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from lincolnton nc!

Froman03
08-15-2018, 08:19 PM
Hello all, speaking up from lincolnton north carolina. My wife and I own and operate a non profit horse and dog rescue, boarding facility and guided trail rides. I personally built an 80x100 covered clear span riding arena, 17 horse stalls office wash pit etc... Built not bought by yours truly.
Had the fortunate "luck" of acquiring a teensy tiny cute as a bugger Eastern gray squirrel. Momma killed by a tree company. So to us he came, bottle fed and raised. Used to be sooo cute, then he grew kahunas and hates everyone but me. He's a little douchebag needless to say. I will shortly be posting some concerns I have with him. But wanted to drop in here and introduce myself.
I am Brandon, he is Elvis the douchetard.

cava
08-16-2018, 05:23 AM
Welcome! He looks old enough for release so thankfully for you it won't be long now. It sounds like you could build an awesome release cage based on your experience!

Becoming difficult is a normal change in behavior as they grow up. Tolerating only one person is also normal.

Feel free to ask, we're here to help!

qwer1234
08-20-2018, 02:39 AM
Welcome! He looks old enough for release so thankfully for you it won't be long now. It sounds like you could build an awesome release cage based on your experience!

Becoming difficult is a normal change in behavior as they grow up. Tolerating only one person is also normal.

Feel free to ask, we're here to help!

I have my flying squirrel that is shaky. I got it from my uncle he told me that it was a bit sick I googled up the symptoms but couldn't find anything. He was only fed grapes and apples, I know that this is the wrong diet I wanted to know what to feed him and what to do he look tired and weakened.

Sistansey
08-20-2018, 10:24 PM
How can I ask for hekp

Sistansey
08-20-2018, 10:24 PM
I can not figure out how to ask for help