PDA

View Full Version : Who watches your squirrel when you go away?

Michellef
03-02-2018, 07:47 PM
Is there anyone in the south florida area. If I want to go on a trip i will need someone experienced to watch my boy. What do you all do.?

stepnstone
03-03-2018, 12:50 AM
Is there anyone in the south florida area. If I want to go on a trip i will need someone experienced to watch my boy. What do you all do.?
Some members have found others on the board willing to babysit.
Many member travel with...
And many (due to) haven't gone anywhere in years.... :rofl4

Michellef
03-03-2018, 06:11 PM
I'm hoping to meet other members that we could share squirrel sitting. I don't trust just anyone with my boy.
I'm in South Florida fort lauderdale area.

stosh2010
03-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Some members have found others on the board willing to babysit.
Many member travel with...
And many (due to) haven't gone anywhere in years.... :rofl4

7 years of "separate" vacations......
THAT is a tough side of living with NRs.......

SophieSquirrel
03-03-2018, 09:07 PM
7 years of "separate" vacations......
THAT is a tough side of living with NRs.......

HA! I have never had a "vacation" - not exaggerating. 30+ years of NR's keeps you grounded for sure! Think about it, your squirrel needs daily feeding, cleaning and enrichment. She comes flying out of the cage with arms (nails) extended and wants play (love bites). What sitter would deal with that unless it's the rare squirrel person! :squirrel3

We are in Clermont (W Orlando) and are always willing to sit for anyone's Florida legal squirrel, or from elsewhere if you want to make the trip. Just PM me for my Email.

Michellef
03-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Wow some of you have become grounded, no vacations. I know I can't plan anything untill I start finding people like me out there. We can help each other. I'm in broward county fl. If anyone else is , let's meet. And thank God for this squirrel board, these people helped me save my boy.
Michelle f.