PDA

View Full Version : SQUIGGY

suzkontos22@yahoo.com
11-23-2017, 09:02 PM
About 6 years ago I found a baby grey squirrel in our yard. The mother didn’t get him so I raised him. I built him a cage and gradually moved it from inside the house to the screened in porch and finally out in the yard. He has successfully acclimated to the wild and lives in the trees in my yard. He comes when I call him for breakfast and dinner. I love him and can tell him from other squirrels. It’s great to find this forum so I can learn more about him.

Mel1959
11-23-2017, 09:46 PM
:Welcome:Welcome. It sounds like you have a wonderful success story with your little fella. We’d love to hear about your adventure with him....and we also love pictures. :grin3

HRT4SQRLS
11-23-2017, 09:58 PM
That's awesome that he still comes when called. I released a female about 4-5 years ago that does come to visit BUT she would never come just because I called her. Miss Independent only comes when it moves her. :grin2 I think she probably has watched me call her. She's like a cat...ignores me when I call. :shakehead

We would love to hear more about Squiggy.

LR
11-24-2017, 01:27 AM
Welcome to TSB!

island rehabber
11-24-2017, 07:05 AM
:Welcome:Welcome to the best nuthouse on the web -- glad you found us!

You truly have the best of both worlds, there. Squiggy has her freedom but you get to see her every day. It doesn't get much better than that!

cava
11-24-2017, 07:56 AM
WELCOME TO TSB!!:hug