PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely blessed to be here!

AgileOllie
11-01-2017, 07:15 AM
I found this forum by accident yesterday. I have to say I was absolutely shocked to see how pleasant, helpful, and nice everyone is. I read through hundreds of posts and I got every single one of my questions answered. What amazed me the most was to see the amount of knowledge that is compiled in one place, but not only that, how nice everyone was to each person. I spent hours and hours searching the forum, and am reading and learning as much as I can. I have yet to see one condescending post to anyone, newbie or seasoned.

I have 2 5-week old brother and sister babies. They were found 10 days ago by a friend who’s cat had gotten the mother. While they seem to be growing and they are eating well, I still see some of the mistakes and I making, but thanks to this forum I now know how to correct them, so the babies continue to thrive.

I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I already appreciate this board. I will be back soon to post pictures and updates, and I have no doubt that I will have more questions soon. Thank you all!

Tonya

TubeDriver
11-01-2017, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the kind words! There is a wealth of info here about squirrels that can be found by reading through the many threads. Don’t hesitate to ask a question or share a squirrel photo!:grin2

HRT4SQRLS
11-01-2017, 07:47 AM
:wave123 AgileOllie
:Welcome to TheSquirrelBoard

We're glad to have you. Ask away. That's what we do. :grin2
We really love it when new squirrel peeps find us when the babies are small. We can help you get them on the right road to start instead of finding us in the middle of an emergency. We do that too but avoiding problems is always the best route.
We would love to see pics of your little ones.

Welcome again!

Mel1959
11-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Welcome :Welcome. Glad you found us. We love pictures so don’t hesitate to share. :) I’m sorry the momma squirrel didn’t make it. :sadness:sadness but glad that these little ones have landed in your caring hands. :Love_Icon. There is a wealth of information on this forum and if you can’t find an answer to a question, don’t hesitate to ask.

island rehabber
11-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Welcome, AgileOllie! Your sweet words just made my day :bliss:grin3

Jen413
11-01-2017, 09:44 AM
There are so many wonderful people here. They save so many babies in their own personal care, but they also save many others that are not by taking so much time out of their lives to provide experienced advice to all of us. :Love_Icon

Scott
11-01-2017, 06:45 PM
We believe a lot in Pictures ... I was blessed, to have found,,, "this forum" .... too.

as is the whole TSB Family ...

put a picture on soon .. and there are others that can help you, to put a pic on ..

Welcome !!!

cava
11-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Yeah, it's great here. Welcome!!:blowkiss