PDA

View Full Version : peabody and hazel

clover
10-11-2017, 04:18 PM
after hurricane harvey came through in august, my dog found a baby eastern greysquirrel in the backyard and brought her to me. she was only a day or two old, and had quite a few injuries. i posted a picture of her on instagram, and received a dm from seymour/sabrina's owner, offering advice and helpful websites- this was one of the suggested sites. this was my first squirrel and she was so tiny, and i was inexperienced.

when peabody was about 3 weeks old, my dog found another fallen squirrel. this time, he found a fox squirrel. she was a bit older than peabody- about a week or so older.

even though i had no idea what i was doing, both peabody and hazel managed to thrive. i am so proud of these two sweet girls!!

:bliss

LR
10-11-2017, 04:33 PM
You've have two great looking babies. Looks like they are doing very well. Very happy to meet them. Keep posting pictures and tell us more about them!

cava
10-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Clover, you did such a GREAT job with these two. They look happy and healthy and couldn't have done it without you. Congratulations!:blowkiss