PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Daisy and myself!

TammyG
07-05-2017, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone! It's been over 4 years since I've been here so I thought I would re-introduce myself. Within these 4 years I successfully raised and released Fizzy, who is an American Red and three Fox squirrels, Tiny Elvis, Sweetie and Pretzel. Now I'm caring for another American Red named Daisy who will be ready for release soon if she's willing. Though I hate to see them go, I'm happy to see them enjoying running through the trees and enjoying squirrel life. Fizzy stayed friendly after release for over a year but went back to the wild. I'm unsure if he's still around because we have many reds on the property and they look so much a like. Here are some pics of my babies. The first one is one of the foxes on their first day of release, the next is Fizzy after release, the third is Daisy and I added a pic of one of my sugargliders. Their names are Bean and Dexter. I hope I posted correctly, it's been a long time! I hope everyone and their fur babies are doing well! :Love_Icon

290035 290036 290037 290038

HRT4SQRLS
07-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Beautiful babies Tammy.
I'd watch that last one... I can see mischief in those big eyes. :grin2

:Welcome back!

TammyG
07-06-2017, 06:59 AM
Beautiful babies Tammy.
I'd watch that last one... I can see mischief in those big eyes. :grin2

:Welcome back!

Thank you! Oh she can be a stinker! I just saw these two babies today! I usually only see one at a time. What a nice surprise! 290049

redwuff
07-06-2017, 07:05 AM
Thank you! Oh she can be a stinker! I just saw these two babies today! I usually only see one at a time. What a nice surprise! 290049

Your babies are beautiful and I love that outside condo!

TubeDriver
07-06-2017, 07:19 AM
:serene

Mel1959
07-07-2017, 07:47 AM
Beautiful babies and lovely condo! How is it that your nice condo still has squared off edges? All of my nestboxes look like a router was taken to the edges and they are all rounded over by squirrel teeth! :rotfl:rotfl

TammyG
07-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Beautiful babies and lovely condo! How is it that your nice condo still has squared off edges? All of my nestboxes look like a router was taken to the edges and they are all rounded over by squirrel teeth! :rotfl:rotfl

I guess I'm lucky! It's 4 years old and have had red squirrels nest in it every year but this year :dono There have been a lot of hawks around this year and I think that may be why. My hubby made the condo, he did a great job.