PDA

View Full Version : Here We d Again

Chirp
04-27-2017, 09:50 AM
I was here b4 many years ago with my little black squirrel Rocky.
Well as Title states here we go again. I find my self that happy poppa to big eyed bushy tailed ball of gray hair that i have yet to name.

As i;m typing this the little guy is starting to move around and check out his new home and me. I guess its time for little more pedialyte and formula.
I'm just happy he made to this morning and is moving around.

More to come

Randy J and The No name Squirrel

Chirp
04-27-2017, 10:45 AM
Yes i know i buggered the Title, thats what u get for typing and playing with a Squirrel.

gunpackingrandma
04-27-2017, 08:36 PM
It's very hard to type while looking at that little ball of cuteness!!!

Chirp
04-27-2017, 08:56 PM
No need to type just smile and press like,
My mom just got to see him tonight, She has taken care of Squirrels, birds, fox, Now she adopted mom to bunch of chipmunks.

My mom loves his tail 287695

Mel1959
04-28-2017, 06:58 AM
I was here b4 many years ago with my little black squirrel Rocky.
Well as Title states here we go again. I find my self that happy poppa to big eyed bushy tailed ball of gray hair that i have yet to name.

As i;m typing this the little guy is starting to move around and check out his new home and me. I guess its time for little more pedialyte and formula.
I'm just happy he made to this morning and is moving around.

More to come

Randy J and The No name Squirrel

I have read on a couple of your posts that you are offering pedialyte and formula. You aren't mixing the pedialyte with the formula, are you? Hydration needs to be offered separately.

Also, which formula do you have him on? Is he gaining weight well?

stepnstone
04-28-2017, 09:24 AM
I have read on a couple of your posts that you are offering pedialyte and formula. You aren't mixing the pedialyte with the formula, are you? Hydration needs to be offered separately.

Also, which formula do you have him on? Is he gaining weight well?

:yeahthat

Chirp
04-28-2017, 03:14 PM
He was getting just pedialyte at 1st, He was in bad shape, Then was pedialyte 1st then some formula after. Right now he is off pedialyte all together and taking formula like a champ.
Good poop's, engery, making little squirrel sounds, And willing to climb on me to look around. I say he is off to a good start, He is still skin and bones but i can feel there is bit more to him in this short time.

To tell the truth i didn't think he would be doing this good already.