PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy is wet allllll the time.

ScrappyDo
03-31-2017, 08:46 AM
My two are 7 weeks old and are peeing and pooping themselves now. Rose stays relatively clean, dry and sweet smelling unless she has been laying in pee, but Scrappy stays wet all over his belly and legs and smells like pee all the time. I give him a bath with Dawn dish soap once or twice a day but it doesn't help since he is a walking pee factory. Is that normal for a boy? He literally is never dry. He does groom himself but it doesn't help much. Any tips on how to help him stay clean? They are in a cage now with fleece and t-shirts and a glass dish with a paper towel with pee and poop on it (hoping they will one day use it) and I change out their bedding at least twice a day. Neither one of them seem to have a problem yet using the bathroom where they are laying. I assume this is because of their age? I just feel really bad for him because he is wet all the time.

Chickenlegs
03-31-2017, 08:55 AM
Wonder if maybe Carefresh is an option with a fleece cube or a hammock for sleeping (NOT IN PEEING GUYS!)

ScrappyDo
03-31-2017, 09:59 AM
Wonder if maybe Carefresh is an option with a fleece cube or a hammock for sleeping (NOT IN PEEING GUYS!)

That's a great idea! Thank you! And I'll be sure to pass the word along about not peeing in their cubes! Wish me luck! Lol