PDA

View Full Version : Just a happy update, for once!

Snicker Bar
03-11-2017, 07:39 PM
For all my pestering, your suggestions applied, I think my Snickers girls is coming back to reality; at least for now ... She has finally started eating her blocks again, starving to eat them... She's back to playing with me, do her spin outs and peek a boos, and doing her cute little "graceful hops" around the bedroom🙂She had totally shut down, for weeks now; not eating well, hiding like recluse in her big room with foster sisters, and had seizure episode . Has been off ever since. After keeping her in, tough love with the blocks, and lots of extra attention, my baby has come back to "normal", pre seizure self. Hoping this season lasts . Planning on still keeping her in full time, just to be sure this lasts. Thanks again, for all your help, encouragement , and support. Her ailements aren't near as tragic or moribund as others have going on, but to mama, this has been scary. Y'all are great!

HRT4SQRLS
03-11-2017, 08:19 PM
Awww, that's great news about Snickers. :w00t I happy for you! That sure can worry us, can't they? :tilt

KarmaKay
03-11-2017, 10:48 PM
Happy to hear she's doing better!

JLM27
03-12-2017, 06:47 PM
That's fabulous! Does anyone know if seizures are a symptom of any other diseases? I mean other than neuro damage.

Snicker Bar
03-12-2017, 08:25 PM
That's a good question... I wonder too. But I think the almonds really have helped; she's made a complete turn around; no more blank stares, sudden freak outs or
spells of amnesia(?), like she suddenly forgets where she is and who
I am. And her appetite, she ate 4 blocks today , plus her veggies🙂