PDA

View Full Version : Rehoming needed

StevetheSquirrel
01-21-2017, 03:39 PM
I'm in direct need in finding someone to house my beloved Steve. I have raised him since August and I am now to the point I can't give him the care he deserves. Many ppl want him, but that is not what he needs. He needs someone knowledgeable and someone dedicated in making his life a good, long, and healthy one.

cava
01-21-2017, 04:06 PM
Hi there, I sent you a message, but in case you haven't received it, start a new thread asking for help rehoming Steve. You'll get more exposure and replies. Good luck!

KarmaKay
01-21-2017, 04:33 PM
I live in Illinois. Does he have any special needs and why are you giving him up? Is it possible for a release?

Spanky
01-21-2017, 05:21 PM
I live in Illinois. Does he have any special needs and why are you giving him up? Is it possible for a release?

:yeahthat

It is always very helpful to provide some background and history... and pictures of Steve will be sure to double the number of members that read the thread! :thumbsup :flash

Delo729
01-22-2017, 08:00 AM
Yes, please let us know more about Steve's background. We love pics. I hope you can find the help you need here.

Nancy in New York
01-22-2017, 08:24 AM
I just sent this member an email, telling them we are here to help,
and to please come back.

KarmaKay
01-22-2017, 09:08 AM
I'm willing to help him, and possibly give him a good home. If I'm not able to there's a woman an hour from me who owns a state wildlife refuge who is amazing and takes many animals with disabilities. Hope to hear from you.