PDA

View Full Version : Jedi the wannabe spoiled red squirrel.

Jedi's mom
12-27-2016, 03:44 PM
Hello fellow squirrels.
I got this little problem. You see, I have been fooling my adopted mom, but she got wise to me. Now she has taken away all my stashes, just like the Squirrel Board told her to do. Then she puts out this disgusting rat food. After a day of me refusing to eat it, mom desided to see if she could make some of it more tempting for me. She put it through a coffee grinder and gourd a few other things into it that she knows I like. Like peanuts, sunflower, grapes, berries, carrots, cabbage and then mixed it with egg. Then made her own blocks in the dehydrating box. But I still refuse to even look at it. I'd sooner eat my shavings. Mom's getting worried. So can any of you awesome squirrel friends tell her what I want? I'm getting pretty hungry and she's not giving in to my demands for my old diet, which one of your posts said was not good for my health. I know she means we'll, but a growing boy has gotta eat.

Love Jedi

island rehabber
12-27-2016, 04:07 PM
Ahhhh, liitle Jedi......little wise guy, you are. Going crazy, your poor mother must be. 282410

Has your mom tried getting the Henry's Healthy Blocks for you? They do ship to Canada, and they contain all the calcium and other important vities and minerals that you need, little one. My squirrels think they are yummy, as do most! And if you will have one or two of those every day, your poor mom will not have to worry so much about your nutrition!

www.henryspets.com

HRT4SQRLS
12-27-2016, 05:17 PM
You're a funny guy Jedi!! :laugh2

Give mom a break buddy and don't eat your shavings. :grin2

What 'other' foods do you like? Don't say nuts!

czarina
12-28-2016, 04:36 PM
First: no squirrel has ever starved himself to death just because he didn't like the food you give him.
(So, you won't kill him, by feeding the healthy diet)

Second: It will feel like YOU are dying, each time he looks up at you with his pathetic little squirrel eyes, that are asking, " Come on mom, where's my food that I like? I'm hungry mom!".

We have all been through this, and it is not easy. But we are all here to support and help you in any way you can.

But, by feeding an unhealthy diet, you are leaving your precious little guy wide open to end up with MBD. It is extremely painful. If he survives, he may be permanently paralyzed.

And, it is totally preventable. By simply feeding a healthy diet.

Have you seen the healthy diet chart?

And Henry's Healthy Blocks in conjunction with a healthy diet, will give you a happy and healthy boy that can live up into his teens.

Scott
12-28-2016, 04:46 PM
I have a very good recipe for home made blocks that was given to me by a member. I have passed it along to 4 members and all have said "It worked". I believe Henry's Healthy Pet Foods will mail things to you but just in case, her name is Leigh and she is a member here:

Henry'sHealthyPetFood.com Everything in the recipe comes from Henrys.
540-745-3334

If it works out, I can give you the recipe and talk you through it, just private message me on notifications.

I was sorry to here about Carrie Fisher.

DarkLies212
12-29-2016, 08:36 AM
If it works out, I can give you the recipe and talk you through it, just private message me on notifications.

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/showthread.php?52232-Healthy-recipies-for-our-picky-squirrels-(aka-Squirrel-Friendly-Cook-Book)&highlight=cook+book

:poke

HINT HINT! Post your recipe here! :grin2

Scott
12-29-2016, 05:21 PM
I really did not want to post the recipe, because it was given to me by a friend I love, who has certainly not given me permission. I remember growing up and all the mothers protected their recipes.

Anyway here are the ingredients. If I owned the recipe, I would give it to you.

100 grams of Henry's Vitamins
454 grams (1 pound whey protein)
300 grams chopped pecans
120 grams Almond slices
3 Tsp baking powder (Aluminum Free)
4 eggs
1 cup Water

Hey Dark Lies I have a couple small companies, very blessed, they all depend on good sales. You got it my friend. Get every bit of information you can. But it is not mine to give.

Love to everybody ...

Scott
12-29-2016, 09:11 PM
I PMed a message to the Jedi.