PDA

View Full Version : re my squirrel got electrocuted

kimball063
12-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Hi guys. Just to let you guys know. Chatter is doing a bit better. She is still very tired and goes back in her cage to rest after a couple hours. It really took alot out of her. The hair around her eyes went white after she got electrocuted and has stayed that way. Im sure its going to take awhile before shes100% She might not even get there. I dont know. Baby steps. Thanks for caring guys.

Nancy in New York
12-21-2016, 09:25 PM
Hi guys. Just to let you guys know. Chatter is doing a bit better. She is still very tired and goes back in her cage to rest after a couple hours. It really took alot out of her. The hair around her eyes went white after she got electrocuted and has stayed that way. Im sure its going to take awhile before shes100% She might not even get there. I dont know. Baby steps. Thanks for caring guys.

Thanks so much for letting us know.
We worry about these little ones.
I hope little Chatter feels better really soon. :hug:Love_Icon:hug
Poor little stinker. :(

lukaslolamaus
12-21-2016, 09:48 PM
Praying that Chatter:Love_Icon will have a speedy and full recovery :grouphug

kimball063
12-21-2016, 09:54 PM
Sorry i didnt get back to you guys sooner. I am also taking care of my sister who is fighting cancer. Thank you for all your help and prayers. I appreciate it so much

lukaslolamaus
12-21-2016, 09:59 PM
I'm so sorry to read about your sister :grouphug. Praying for strength and healing :hug

SammysMom
12-21-2016, 10:31 PM
Many prayers for you and those you love...this is a very difficult time of the year for many, never mind when there are scary things going on at the same time! :grouphug:Love_Icon:grouphug