PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

kola
11-02-2016, 01:31 PM
I am Cindy from Mississippi. I have been fostering a little furbaby since he was four weeks old.. He had a sister, but she passed away 12 days after I got them, but he is strong and growing and an absolute joy! His name is Hammy and he is adorable.. Anywho... just wanted to say hi!

Daisey007
11-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Be careful! They will steal your heart... and sometimes your soul! :Love_Icon

Welcome to The Squirrel Board! :grouphug

You will find many helpful friends here. Many have years and years of experience and know how to treat a lot of different things but what I find most endearing is their love and devotion to our wild babies as well as the people who come here. :hug

Jump right in and tell us about yourself. We all bring something unique about ourselves and often those things can be helpful to our purpose here on TSB. We love having you and thank you for joining!

Pam

cava
11-02-2016, 03:08 PM
What a HANDSOME little man! Welcome!

BamaHam
11-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Welcome to the Squirrel Board. This group of folks are great and helpful. I've enjoyed it here. Dont get on here as much as I would like. I also have a NR 6 1/2 grey squirrel named Hammy and he is my baby. Raised and released others who are my wild babies. One named Chloe who is very close to me who visits almost daily. Sorry you lost his sister. It hurts to lose one. Hope Squirrel board is helpful. Again....welcome!:grin3

TerinaD
11-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Oh my gosh! So cute!

I was seriously wondering if anything was wrong with my 13 week old male, Ralph. His little pink penis shows up in all of the pictures where he is sitting up! I obviously never had that issue with my females, and never really noticed it with the wild ones.

I guess he's not alone. Maybe we need to add little "censored" stickers, lol!

p.s. Welcome! I'm a newbie to the board too, but I already love it!