PDA

View Full Version : squirrel party!!

SquirrelParty
11-01-2016, 03:14 PM
i worship squirrels. they're holy and divine. i make no joke.

i wanted a squirrel farm really badly so i figured out how to make one. it's the closest i'll ever get to actually having a real squirrel farm. i bought a 10 pound bag of food and started pouring it out at the base of the tree right next to my house. it worked. when they arrive i get excited and i exclaim that it's a squirrel party. because it is. it's a squirrel party in my squirrel farm.

this is one of the trees they live in 280532

here's this grand daddy master of my joy (or maybe the grand mommy, i don't know) 280533 280534

it's a squirrel party!! :please

HRT4SQRLS
11-01-2016, 04:48 PM
That's fabulous SquirrelParty. I never knew anyone that wanted a squirrel farm. :grin2
Congratulations!!! :rotfl

:Welcome to TheSquirrelBoard

Your tree is awesome. Is that a cherry tree or magnolia? WOW!
Welcome, you'll fit right in. :dance

SquirrelParty
11-01-2016, 05:07 PM
That's fabulous SquirrelParty. I never knew anyone that wanted a squirrel farm. :grin2
Congratulations!!! :rotfl

:Welcome to TheSquirrelBoard

Your tree is awesome. Is that a cherry tree or magnolia? WOW!
Welcome, you'll fit right in. :dance

yep, it's a magnolia. that tree is amazing.

i'm so glad i found this forum (somebody posted it on a youtube video). with winter on the way i know the squirrels will hide away for a while. being here, the squirrel party continues. perfect timing. :serene

HRT4SQRLS
11-01-2016, 05:49 PM
I'm glad you found us. :grin2
You know, I never wanted a squirrel farm but somehow :dono , I seem to have one. It just happened. :peace

Nancy in New York
11-01-2016, 06:10 PM
I'm glad you found us. :grin2
You know, I never wanted a squirrel farm but somehow :dono , I seem to have one. It just happened. :peace
And you have the gate to prove it! :w00t

HRT4SQRLS
11-01-2016, 06:28 PM
And you have the gate to prove it! :w00t

Oh yeah... THAT!!! :rotfl

If you're interested SquirrelParty, I'll show you a pic.

SquirrelParty
11-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Oh yeah... THAT!!! :rotfl

If you're interested SquirrelParty, I'll show you a pic.
yes please!!

HRT4SQRLS
11-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Well, OK... if you don't mind me thread jacking your intro. :embar

I'm getting a fence for my property. I decided I wanted 'squirrel art' on the gate. I had a guy in Idaho (halfway around the planet) help design and plasma cut it out of thick aluminum. It arrived last week. It will be installed in a custom aluminum gate. So you're in the right place. I'm pretty sure this project qualifies me as 'certifiably nutty' at my squirrel farm. I'm hearing whispering from the family about 'intervention'. :eek

SquirrelParty
11-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Well, OK... if you don't mind me thread jacking your intro. :embar

I'm getting a fence for my property. I decided I wanted 'squirrel art' on the gate. I had a guy in Idaho (halfway around the planet) help design and plasma cut it out of thick aluminum. It arrived last week. It will be installed in a custom aluminum gate. So you're in the right place. I'm pretty sure this project qualifies me as 'certifiably nutty' at my squirrel farm. I'm hearing whispering from the family about 'intervention'. :eek

that's awesome!! clearly, you're the reason why i, Squirrel Party, am here. :grin2

if your family is interested in performing an intervention, they must really need it. they can't tell the difference between suffering and cause for celebration, sheesh.

your squirrel farm is wonderful, mine is only pretend. i hope you enjoy your new fence to the fullest :Love_Icon