PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

Frances
09-30-2016, 08:32 PM
I'm new, just want to say "hey" and thank you for all the helpful info.

I found a baby flyer on 9/14 but sadly she didn't make it - I lost her on 9/28. :sadness

Seems she probably had internal injuries from being stolen and then dropped on concrete by a hawk (we live in a flight path).

A small injury at the base of her tail along with a dead vole in the same spot the next day on my driveway made us believe th279141at she was an abductee.

I did get to see "Rocky" with her little eyes open before she went to squirrel heaven though. :grin2

I've learned so much reading the site and feel much better about any future babies I find.

To all you very sweet folks who rescue/rehab/release all the time -bless you!! You have hearts of gold - not to mention stamina that just can't be compared! :hyper

I look forward to pictures and progress notes on all of your babies, and thanks for sharing!!!

Frances:grin3

:squirrel1

Nancy in New York
09-30-2016, 09:12 PM
I'm so sorry to read about little Rocky.
Once a little one finds
you, many more will follow.
Please stick around and thank
you for helping Rocky.

Rest in Peace
Precious Rocky 279143

Shewhosweptforest
09-30-2016, 09:24 PM
:boohoo :hug I'm so sorry....this is just heartbreaking....lil Rocky is no longer suffering....and knew comfort and love....safe hands....full belly ....she's continued her journey:Love_Icon now you're the one in pain and suffering :sadness I hope you let us be your safe haven....we understand...we truly do....and we really cry right along side you :hug please take comfort in the knowledge that you gave her love and comfort in her time of need:grouphug :Love_Icon

TerriCompro
10-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Yes, we really do cry right along with you. I know I do. I'm so sorry your baby didn't make it. Blessings right back atcha.