PDA

View Full Version : hi all

AndreaDrea
07-21-2016, 09:28 PM
I thought I would say hi. Some of you penalty read the tragic story of my failed rescue of Bernadette, a squirrel we believed got hurt in a recent storm. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me make her last days more pain free when I couldn't find help.

I personally love all animals, including squirrels and chippies. I hope I never have to see another squirrel in pain, but if I do I won't hesitate to step in to help and seek advice here. Hi, and thanks again all

stosh2010
07-21-2016, 09:44 PM
I thought I would say hi. Some of you penalty read the tragic story of my failed rescue of Bernadette, a squirrel we believed got hurt in a recent storm. I just wanted to thank everyone who helped me make her last days more pain free when I couldn't find help.

I personally love all animals, including squirrels and chippies. I hope I never have to see another squirrel in pain, but if I do I won't hesitate to step in to help and seek advice here. Hi, and thanks again all

Hola ! from Costa Rica....If you are temporarily without a squirrel in your care....please read and post and learn from others....
It will prepare you for the next save. Not every rescue ends in release but all are attempted with LOVE.

lennysmom
07-21-2016, 09:48 PM
I'm glad you found us in spite of the fact that your little Bernadette didn't make it.:grouphug Thank you for caring enough to try and save her. Once you have experienced the love of a rescue, it forever changes you. And you just never know when another little animal in need might find its way to you.:Love_Icon