PDA

View Full Version : viewing photos

Randy14
03-16-2016, 11:44 PM
I'm having trouble viewing JPEG or other photos on TSB. Even the ones that I've submitted. All I get is that little circle that goes around and around. I eventually get a note that says I don't have permissions. I think there is a computer setting that I need to adjust on my PC.

Any thoughts.....

Thanks,
Randy14

stosh2010
03-17-2016, 06:20 AM
I'm having trouble viewing JPEG or other photos on TSB. Even the ones that I've submitted. All I get is that little circle that goes around and around. I eventually get a note that says I don't have permissions. I think there is a computer setting that I need to adjust on my PC.

Any thoughts.....

Thanks,
Randy14

Have you compressed you photos / files ??
TSB can not post large-full sized- photo files .

island rehabber
03-17-2016, 08:04 AM
stosh2010 is right: photos should be re-sized to the 640 range in order to post here.

Spanky
03-17-2016, 08:48 PM
If you are using Internet Explorer, try another browser like FireFox or Chrome. I have this issue with Internet Explorer... forget which version it started at.. but like you I am certain is likely is a setting, but I have never spent much time on the problem since I prefer FireFox anyways.

Also, if you have a "family" type filter on your router, some of the TSB pics will not display as the member posted a link from TSB to something like Photobucket, which family type filters often block since the Photobucket content can be objectionable (not the stuff linked to TSB though!). .