PDA

View Full Version : hi!

Smee_squirrels
01-16-2016, 01:55 PM
i dont have a pet squirrel but ive always loved to feed wild animals. ive tamed this squirrel named Smee who comes inside sometimes. She loves to climb up my leg. she loves grapes and pecans. im new here i joined after i started running into some issues.

island rehabber
01-16-2016, 03:39 PM
:Welcome:Welcome Smee and Squirrel friend of Smee's! Glad you found us!

stepnstone
01-16-2016, 10:44 PM
i dont have a pet squirrel but ive always loved to feed wild animals. ive tamed this squirrel named Smee who comes inside sometimes. She loves to climb up my leg. she loves grapes and pecans. im new here i joined after i started running into some issues.

:Welcome to TSB
It would surprise me if you have an "issue" we haven't heard of...
Explain your issues and hopefully we can either ease your mind or
help you through them.

DarkLies212
01-16-2016, 11:04 PM
Welcome welcome!!! :w00t

Smee_squirrels
01-16-2016, 11:52 PM
thank you. all figured out, i think. of course, its never all figured out. smee caught some hair loss thing and she had a little bald patch. think it was mange since it was also a little red. ordered some ivermectin, was unsure about the dosage. ive now heard from several sources a drop the size of an uncooked grain of rice, every 7-10 days for 3 weeks. Although I do have one totally unrelated question: do squirrels need organic food? ive always given her organic but i was just wondering if this was nessessary because it is very expensive!

stepnstone
01-17-2016, 12:07 AM
Of course organic is always the better option, it is not necessary IMO.

Edit: Your other thread does explain why organic is the better option.