Rexie
11-17-2015, 09:52 PM
my boy is 15 months old, foxer.:squirrel3

Delo729
11-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Arya, a gray, is 2 years old.

Gardentoes11
11-18-2015, 08:46 AM
My Jasper Hans is 8 months & all craziness!

ssingh
11-18-2015, 10:58 AM
My Bruno is about 8-9 weeks

DarkLies212
11-18-2015, 11:19 AM
NR grey male, Ambrose 2 years

Overwintering babies: greys, Kana and Winnie Nearly 3 months

:serene

TessiesMom
11-19-2015, 07:32 AM
NR female, Tess, nine years old.

DarkLies212
11-19-2015, 08:22 AM

:eek wow!!

grampyngramy
11-20-2015, 02:16 AM
Kazee the champ is somewhere around two yrs old. Im thinking maybe a bit older. The Redd Foxxer from Michigan transplanted to Southern Indiana. :grin2

Elise
11-20-2015, 07:54 PM
My Pip is 7 months and Petey is 15 weeks l, Pablo 16 weeks.

One Columbian ground squirrel and two foxers
:serene

Rexie
11-22-2015, 12:39 PM
thanks for all the replys:squirrel4

FLUFFYTAILNUT
11-23-2015, 07:51 PM
:w00t HI FTN, here...my Bean is 9 1/2 years old he is a Florida Grey squirrel..fouND him when he was 3 1/2 weeks old..he is a happy boy... not every squirrel enjoys the company of humans...some eventually turn wild, which is of course,natural.
Bean just happened to be a severe Momma's boy..lol I can take nuts from him play with him and tuck him into my shirt..
You keep an eye on your relationship with your squirrel. Your squirrel will let you know if it's enjoying your company, or if it's wanting to be free...by lunging, growling , chattering it's teeth at you.. you'll need help to rehab it to release if it's not interested in being with you...that's a whole new ball of wax too...it's a life long commitment-- you can't change your mind.your squirrel has to rely on you to take care of you..do alot of research :peace:peace

Shewhosweptforest
11-23-2015, 08:16 PM
My Baby is 4 years old....I got her when she was about 2 1/2 weeks old :Love_Icon FLUFFYTAILNUT said it perfect ...some squirrels are just made to be pampered and love their humans...my Baby is one...she sleeps in our bed every night :Love_Icon

Momma Squirrel is 5 or 6 years old....we got her when she was 3 or 4 years old.....a wild squirrel with severe malocclusion....once she was fixed..she decided she was happier being inside....she's the sweetest girl and shows no aggression to anyone...two or four legged :Love_Icon

Rexie
11-24-2015, 09:04 PM
I understand the commitment . As of now, he LOVES his mommy. I hope it never changes. He is a privilege to care for and love. I feed him right, give him lots of out of the cage time everyday. Pretty much my whole life revolves around him. He only gets aggressive when I give him a nut, which he gets only on the weekends. I can look in his mouth when I need to and he is fine with that. I raised him from about 2 weeks old. So far so good.:serene:serene

Shewhosweptforest
11-24-2015, 09:46 PM
I've always heard Foxer's are more laid back than Greys....my girls are Greys...no Foxer's around here :( personally I think if he's still sweet at 15 mos he's going to stay that way :dono I sure hope he does :grin3 and your commitment "world revolves around him" is what's needed to raise a happy, healthy squirrel :great :Love_Icon

SammysMom
11-25-2015, 12:01 AM
My sweet Sammy is 5 years old. He's been with us since he was barely 5 weeks old. My world does revolve around him and the babies who are here for rehab. Sam trumps everyone though...no exceptions...ask my husband...:grin3

Rexie
11-25-2015, 09:38 PM
I've always heard Foxer's are more laid back than Greys....my girls are Greys...no Foxer's around here :( personally I think if he's still sweet at 15 mos he's going to stay that way :dono I sure hope he does :grin3 and your commitment "world revolves around him" is what's needed to raise a happy, healthy squirrel :great :Love_Icon

Thank you,:sunshine I appreciate your comment. Rexie is my sunshine!!!!!

Rexie
11-25-2015, 09:39 PM
My sweet Sammy is 5 years old. He's been with us since he was barely 5 weeks old. My world does revolve around him and the babies who are here for rehab. Sam trumps everyone though...no exceptions...ask my husband...:grin3

They do take a hold of your heart in a big big way!!!!!:Love_Icon:Love_Icon:Love_Icon

Shaena
11-26-2015, 10:56 PM
About 8 months, Northern Grey boy.

Rexie
11-27-2015, 08:51 PM
:sereneawesome..

Rexie
11-27-2015, 08:54 PM
:Love_Icon

thank you

Rexie
11-27-2015, 08:56 PM
:grin2
About 8 months, Northern Grey boy.

pixiepoo
11-27-2015, 11:03 PM
My Pixie is an epileptic southern flyer who will be 4 as of January. Bronson is also a southern flyer and he just turned one. My little NR neuro grey, Ned, is 6 months old but is hoping to be in his new forever home soon :)

SugarBugFerret
12-02-2015, 02:48 AM
I have an NR female grey named Skiddil (which means "squirrel" in the Aklan language from the Philippines) who turned 2 in early August by my guestimation. I have had her since she was about 6 weeks old. She had a back injury when I got her and she couldn't move her hind legs at all. But with time, love and patience, some anti-inflammatories and some physical therapy, you would never know she is the same squirrel! I had intended to release her, but she just didn't regain enough strength and balance to survive in the trees, so she is stuck with me! I am really heartbroken about that.....NOT! :grin3

tangledfedish
05-27-2017, 06:16 AM
My Rikki is 9 years old. He only has eyes for me, he does tolerate my boyfriend when he has goodies for him...