PDA

View Full Version : Hello

DawnMarie
06-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Hello everyone. I should have done this when I first joined in April. I tried to join way sooner ( like last year sooner ) but my stupid computer decided not to work anymore.

My name is Dawn. I live in Seminole County Florida and I am the proud mommy of Mrs. Breezy. She is a lifer. I have been rehabilitating squirrels since the age of 15 ( 15 years now ). Saving animals have always been my passion. My very first rescue was Sammy, he has since passed away. He lived 13 long wonderful years. He has taught me so much. I was blessed to be his mommy.

There is no better feeling than knowing that you have saved, nurtured, healed and gave another chance at life to a animal that was in need ( no matter the species ). They don't have a voice, I will gladly be their voice.

I have rehabilitated and fostered many animals ( Wild and domestic ). The only ones that I don't rehabilitate are venomous snakes and bears :) I am here to help anyone that I can to the best of my abilities. So if anyone needs my assistance with anything please don't hesitate to send me a quick message. I can cover the counties that surround Seminole County and Volusia County.

**Have a Blessed Day**

UDoWhat
06-08-2015, 03:13 PM
:Welcometo TSB, DM. It is all about the squirrels !! :sqrrl7We love them all!!:Love_Icon

DawnMarie
06-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Thank you USoWhat :) I just wish I would have known about this site 15 years ago :)

redwuff
06-08-2015, 06:13 PM
Hi Dawn Marie:Welcome

Sounds like you have been a life saver to many critters over the years. We are very passionate about our little fuzzers and always are happy to welcome like minded people to the fold.

Lovely to hear that you had the privilege of having one of your babies for 13 years. Love to hear about him. You must have taken excellent care to get 13 years.

Trysh

TubeDriver
06-08-2015, 08:24 PM
Hi!:wave123

HRT4SQRLS
06-08-2015, 09:39 PM
:wave123 DawnMarie and Mrs Breezy
:Welcome to TheSquirrelBoard

It's always good to see another Florida member. :thumbsup I'm looking forward to getting to know you and Mrs. B. :grin2

Delo729
06-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Hello and :Welcome

DawnMarie
06-10-2015, 12:42 AM
Thank for all the warm welcomes.

island rehabber
06-10-2015, 06:01 AM
Very happy to have you with us, Dawn Marie! :Welcome