PDA

View Full Version : New Rehabber in NY!

ShadowTailSquirrel
06-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Hi Guys! Let me first say, I LOVE this board. Though I haven't been active here until now, I always visit, and read people's stories. Many that have really touched my heart. I love these little guys so much, and it's so wonderful to find a group of people who feel as passionately as I do about these beautiful babies!

So, that said, My name is Samantha! I'm a newly licensed rehabber in the Hudson Valley area of NY. Dutchess County to be exact. I look forward to getting to know you guys, and will probably be here often seeking advice! :)

Mommaluvy
06-07-2015, 06:37 PM
HI Samantha !

I know some of the NY rehabbers here will be glad your joining us.

HRT4SQRLS
06-07-2015, 06:51 PM
:wave123 ShadowTailSquirrel
:Welcome to TheSquirrelBoard

I'm glad you joined us. :grin2 I have no doubt that your help will be needed and greatly appreciated. :w00t
Have you rehabbed before? If you have tell us about it and if you have any pics we would love to see them. :tilt

Again, welcome to the nut house. :)

UDoWhat
06-07-2015, 07:12 PM
:Welcome So glad you are joining us !!!:dance

island rehabber
06-07-2015, 07:33 PM
Samantha, welcome, from here in Bronx County! It's great to have you with us. I know quite a few of the Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess County rehabbers so -- let's tawk! Very very happy to have you here on TSB and congratulations on becoming licensed. We need you SO badly out here in squirrel rescue land!