PDA

View Full Version : losing his hair???

sissyandbubba
04-18-2015, 03:47 PM
wondering why my babie is losing his hair...?? my hubby said it was his summer coat... well idk any ideas?? its been like this for about a month before spring had started ... he eats a healthy diet of hennery's block veggies and fruit from the squirrel chart... worried about my lil guy.. tyvm..

Annabelle's papa
04-18-2015, 06:27 PM
wondering why my babie is losing his hair...?? my hubby said it was his summer coat... well idk any ideas?? its been like this for about a month before spring had started ... he eats a healthy diet of hennery's block veggies and fruit from the squirrel chart... worried about my lil guy.. tyvm..

:)Hi furninaandfurchris, please post a few pictures of your Lil' One, but it may just be molt, many Folk's have seen fur issues recently. Usually some extra hydration will help with dry skin or a spiky hair, and entire areas will thin during molting.:thumbsup

:)Is the problem with sissy or bubba, or your Lil' Flyer tiny.:Love_Icon

sissyandbubba
04-18-2015, 08:32 PM
I've been trying to post a pic but it won't let me but it did let me put one in my album..but yes it started in a lil area and now it has gotten bigger ... It's bubba my big boy..the fur underneath is a grey color ..kinda thin as well...there's a pic in my album its called (growing up) on my profile ... But its huge lol Mabe u can downsize it and take a look . It's the very first pic in the album .. ty

Annabelle's papa
04-18-2015, 08:49 PM
I've been trying to post a pic but it won't let me but it did let me put one in my album..but yes it started in a lil area and now it has gotten bigger ... It's bubba my big boy..the fur underneath is a grey color ..kinda thin as well...there's a pic in my album its called (growing up) on my profile ... But its huge lol Mabe u can downsize it and take a look . It's the very first pic in the album .. ty

:)Hi Ya'll, the photo was taken just a little bit too close but I can make out some of what your saying, could you post one more taken from a little further back and post it in your album.:great Or you can email me as many as you want, and I will be happy to post them,:thumbsup

:)atpat1963@gmail.com

sissyandbubba
04-18-2015, 09:06 PM
I will definitely try he dont like his picture taken lol..There in there lil cozy spot for the night lol... they have had a very busy day running around like crazys today..I'll take one tomorrow and post it for you... Just worried about him they mean to much to be for something to happen ...:grin3:Love_Icon

Annabelle's papa
04-18-2015, 09:47 PM
I will definitely try he dont like his picture taken lol..There in there lil cozy spot for the night lol... they have had a very busy day running around like crazys today..I'll take one tomorrow and post it for you... Just worried about him they mean to much to be for something to happen ...:grin3:Love_Icon

:) Hi furninaandfurchris, I resized and posted this photo from your album, but the focus is a little off, is this sissy or bubba. Can you see any red or flaky skin, this could very well be molting.:great Bubba. 255952

Mommaluvy
04-19-2015, 07:39 AM
:) Hi furninaandfurchris, I resized and posted this photo from your album, but the focus is a little off, is this sissy or bubba. Can you see any red or flaky skin, this could very well be molting.:great Bubba. 255952

I agree .. I had a silver baby once and by the time he was released he was wearing a brown jacket .. Your little one looks like he is wearing a grey/silver jacket. Looks like he has plenty of hair there .. In the absence of bald patches and flakey red... It's probably molt. Some of my wilds look like that guy.

sissyandbubba
04-19-2015, 12:12 PM
This is bubba ..and yes its hard for me to get him to stay still lol..no redness or flacky skin underneath..he such a fast guy...and run and jumps everywhere... I appreciate everything.. ty so much..been trying to get a good pic of him all morning ty lol..

Hamilton
04-28-2015, 11:26 PM

I have had this same problem with Hamilton. I have used Colloidal Silver, and then Coconut oil. I have treated him in this manner about four times before I saw significant results. This has helped my lil guy to play uninterrupted by itching, and to sleep more soundly. Anything that strengthens their immune system will help them to have greater hair regrowth.

I have had a little more trouble with this cure for my outdoor girls, but Colloidal Silver added to their water and fresh coconut, and or coconut oil has seemed to help them.

Good luck and God Bless you for caring for the little Guardians of the forest !