PDA

View Full Version : New Contest?

Phineas
02-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Hello. I'm a complete newbie here. Not sure how this works. It doesn't look like there's a contest currently running. If not, I'd like to start. Everyone ok with that?

Annabelle's papa
02-08-2015, 09:11 PM
Hello. I'm a complete newbie here. Not sure how this works. It doesn't look like there's a contest currently running. If not, I'd like to start. Everyone ok with that?

:wave123 Hi Phineas and :Welcome To The Squirrel Board. Post all the Photographs You can, and be sure to Post any and all Squirrel questions You may have.:thumbsup

Phineas
02-11-2015, 08:55 AM
This is the right area to post them? I have other pix and videos too. Is there a non-contest location they should go to?

Here's our favourite - Rocky (remember Rocky and Bullwinkle?) He stretched out on this branch and held still while I snapped his picture.

stosh2010
02-11-2015, 10:06 AM

WELCOME Phineas...
If you don't currently have a squirrel under your care...
you can start your OWN personal thread under the"INTRODUCE YOURSELF" forum.

To start one:
1-- Click on FORUM at top
2-- Click WELCOME to the Squirrel Board
3-- Click INTRODUCE YOURSELF
4-- Click POST NEW THREAD
5-- Type in your thread TITLE (be creative) it draws viewers
6-- Type in text --eg. about yourself
7-- add photos ( required...Ha!)
8-- Click SUBMIT NEW THREAD

Annabelle's papa
02-12-2015, 01:57 AM
This is the right area to post them? I have other pix and videos too. Is there a non-contest location they should go to?

Here's our favourite - Rocky (remember Rocky and Bullwinkle?) He stretched out on this branch and held still while I snapped his picture.

Hi Again Phineas, This Photograph Of Rocky (Remember The Championship Boxer Movies) Would Definitely Be A Contender In The Next Contest.:thumbsup One Of A Kind Pose, Magnificent!!!

WELCOME Phineas...
If you don't currently have a squirrel under your care...
you can start your OWN personal thread under the"INTRODUCE YOURSELF" forum.

To start one:
1-- Click on FORUM at top
2-- Click WELCOME to the Squirrel Board
3-- Click INTRODUCE YOURSELF
4-- Click POST NEW THREAD
5-- Type in your thread TITLE (be creative) it draws viewers
6-- Type in text --eg. about yourself
7-- add photos ( required...Ha!)

8-- Click SUBMIT NEW THREAD

You Have Given Another Warm And Wonderful Welcome Stosh, Because Of Your Insightful Accommodations, I See Where Phineas Has Started An Exclusive Thread On His Furry Neighbors In The Great White North. :serene