PDA

View Full Version : Saying hi

rottilvr79
11-18-2014, 08:53 PM
I've been popping in and asking random question for a little while. Seems only polite to actually introduce myself and my babies. :) My name's Mandy. My squirrel kids are Scratt, Rocky, and Sandy (aka Piggy Sue). They're grays, approximately 9 months old. Scrat's my dominate male, and I'm pretty sure he thinks his name's "Stop it, you Little Jerk" (he's not too bad, but he does like to try and bite when I'm cleaning their cage). Rocky's my sweet boy who likes to be petted, and Sandy is my gentle little girl. They came to me when they were about 2 weeks old. My brother works with a tree service. Their nest was cut down with a tree and he brought them to me because the other guys were going to kill them ("squirrels that size will never live").
Here are a few pics of them. PS, sorry, I know they're big. I can't figure out how to change the size. :dono

HRT4SQRLS
11-18-2014, 09:12 PM
:wave123 rottilvr79
:Welcome to TheSquirrelBoard

You're babies look fabulous! It looks like you've been doing all the right things with them. :thumbsup
You found the right place to share their silly antics. :grin2

RobinTN
11-18-2014, 09:52 PM
Hi Mandy! :Welcome

They're adorable:blowkiss Thanks for sharing them with us:jump

Most of all, :thankyou:thankyou:thankyou THANK YOU for saving these sweet fuzzers:grouphug

rottilvr79
11-18-2014, 11:15 PM
They're my babies. :Love_Icon I fell in love with them much deeper and quicker than I ever thought I would. They're my first experience with squirrels, but I've worked with cat/dog rescues for years. "It's going to die," has always been the magical phrase for me, and I guess everyone who knows me knows that. :shakehead That's ok, there are worse things than being a sucker.