PDA

View Full Version : Hi!!!!

AnnieRN
11-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Since I have asked so many questions on here already I thought I might introduce myself. I am an animal lover and have been since I was a small child. I am married to a wonderful man that supports me and loves me. We have been married for 4 years. I have 2 dogs and a cat. I also ha e 3 sweet babies I saved not too long ago. I am in nursing school, I will graduate in a semester. I knew that I wanted to be a nurse at a young age. I love helping people. I really want to work in surgery or ER.

I found my little angels at just the right time for me and them. My husband and I have tried for children for about 3.5 years. We started seeing a fertility doctor about 3 years ago. About a year ago we thought we were finally going to have the child of our dreams but it didnt take. 6 months ago the doctor told us there was nothing else that they could do and released us. I was heartbroken! Of course, as soon as I got this news ALL my closest friends are finding out they were pregnant. I was falling into a really bad depression.

I feel like the day my husband found our angels couldn't have been better timing. It has helped my husband and I get closer. I feel like at this point I can give all the love I have in my heart for a human child to my sweet angels!

Sorry I rambled. I just wanted to let y'all know a little about me.

island rehabber
11-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Well let me be the first to officially welcome you to TSB, Kcorbitt! :Welcome

You sound like the perfect person to be an excellent nurse and an excellent squammy, too. Not all of us are called to mother our own offspring (me neither); sometimes our path is to be mamma to many others, even those not from our own species. :grin3

PeeWee's Mom
11-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Welcome KCorbitt!!!

Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your story! TSB is a wonderful place for support, advice, education and of course adorable squirrel pics!! So happy you are a part of it!

Shewhosweptforest
11-02-2014, 09:36 PM
:Welcome :wave123 KCorbitt :Love_Icon a mother's love knows no boundaries :grouphug don't kid yourself "you are a mother" :grin3 and 3 lucky squirrels are reaping all the benefits :squirrel2

Oh and you know...Doctors don't know everything :nono I work at a school and I've met more than one parent who wasn't "suppose" to get pregnant :dono sometimes it just happens :thumbsup So! Wave your mommy urges with pride:bliss I love being momma to my squirrels:grouphug :Love_Icon

Mommaluvy
11-02-2014, 10:00 PM
Ditto to all the above posts ..

And ..

I know a man whose father had had a vas. And his mom had had a tubal ... Years before he was born. Alot of tension in that house for 9 months. .. The dad had a paternity test run .. It was indeed his child.

So.. Don't give up hope .. But .. Anyhow .. Ditto to what the others said. Enjoy your squirrelly adventure ! And if you guys enjoy it .. Look into rehabbing :)

rocketjsquirrel
11-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Hi!,And Welcome! I'm so glad that those babies found you and your husband. I don't post much, but I read alot on here and I've learned so much from the wonderful folks on here! I hope to read many posts from you too!:grin2