PDA

View Full Version : Is he healthy?!

Flying squirrel
10-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Hello! I'm raising a 7-8 week old baby flyer and I am VERY attached to this little guy. I basically just want to know how to tell if he's sick or somthing.
Please give me a sort of checklist of things to look out for.

Thank you!!! :)

nuttysquirrels
10-15-2014, 10:47 AM
As long as he looks ok and acts ok then all should be well ;) , good diet,, clean water,, not much else,, the more you take care of him the more it would be easier to spot out if anything is out of the ordinary. If he acts diff,, loss in appetite,,etc.. other then that,, have fun taking care of tht lil guy:grin3

Do u have a pic of him? Ive always wanted a flyer,,super cute! But since we have kids in the house,, I was told they don't like loud noise,, and our house gets loud lol:bliss

farrelli
10-15-2014, 10:59 AM
I assume you've seen the diet threads and such?

For future reference, the best place to post non-Emergency threads about flyers is here:

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?93-General-Flying-Squirrel-Discussion

You'll get more answers there than anywhere.

Flying squirrel
10-15-2014, 11:07 AM
As long as he looks ok and acts ok then all should be well ;) , good diet,, clean water,, not much else,, the more you take care of him the more it would be easier to spot out if anything is out of the ordinary. If he acts diff,, loss in appetite,,etc.. other then that,, have fun taking care of tht lil guy:grin3

Do u have a pic of him? Ive always wanted a flyer,,super cute! But since we have kids in the house,, I was told they don't like loud noise,, and our house gets loud lol:bliss

That makes sense! Thanks!here's a picture of him:)245248

Flying squirrel
10-15-2014, 11:09 AM
I assume you've seen the diet threads and such?

For future reference, the best place to post non-Emergency threads about flyers is here:

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?93-General-Flying-Squirrel-Discussion

You'll get more answers there than anywhere.

Ok! Thanks for letting me know! :grin2