PDA

View Full Version : See me live

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-27-2007, 08:03 PM
http://www.thesquirrelcam.com/special2.html

For the next hour you can see me live, and if you sign into the chat room we can chat... in the lobby

bob

Bravo
04-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Bob, sounds cool. I'm drawing the ground squirrel tonight, otherwise I would.

skwerls_R_soft
04-27-2007, 08:50 PM
I am having trouble getting the live cam to work :(
Even fired up my arch-enemy Internet Explorer to try it.

island rehabber
04-28-2007, 06:19 AM
I am having trouble getting the live cam to work :(
Even fired up my arch-enemy Internet Explorer to try it.

I couldn't get thru either, and I use Firefox...do you think that's why, maybe? :dono

LynninIN
04-28-2007, 06:21 AM
Me either. I tried a few times.:dono

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-28-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't know why you guys couldn't see it. I'll try it again soon, but just go to UStream's page and see if you can get any of the other broadcasts.

bob
:D

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-28-2007, 04:03 PM

Okay, the cams is on live and I've installed my own chatroom chat panel.

bob

skwerls_R_soft
04-29-2007, 12:24 AM
I just chatted with Bob. His webcam is great and he sure sounds like he is right in the room with me all the way down here in the lower 48's east coast.

You all have to check it out.

Thanks Bob!

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-29-2007, 01:07 PM
Live Camera and Chat is up here: http://www.thesquirrelcam.com/special2.html

bob

Momma Squirrel
04-29-2007, 02:04 PM
I saw Bob too, him and Squerly are talking right now, pretty cool stuff. Hard to believe he is way up in the North Pole :D

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Oh :censored Why do I even TRY to use this thing they call a computer??:dono Bob, I could see you and hear you, but couldn't find a way to chat!! I have hit and pressed so many keys that now I can't even get your picture to come up!!:hissyfit I heard you with your little Kelly, and Squerly, and was trying to follow along with their directions. Even downloaded the new Java, and here I am!! :pissed Maybe, I just try again NEXT YEAR!! :rotfl

Hummm, could you see the chat box below the Video Feed? That's where it should have been. If you could see me in the Video feed, and scroll down to the chat box, you should be able to chat with me there.

bob

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-29-2007, 03:37 PM
It's me Bob!! Miss Computer Illiterate!! I saw everything you are talking about, even the box. I don't know what to hit to send it to you! I went in to change my nick, and tried to put in Gammas Baby, was that wrong? After I typed my name in, then I didn't know what to do. I just tried it again, and I have your chat but no picture. It said to click to activate and use control, so I did, but nothing is showing up. I had your pic before, so now I don't know what I did. :dono I knew better than to even try!! :rotfl I have a web cam , but I wasn't even gonna try to use that yet! :rotfl Anyways, it sure does look like you've got quite a little network set up in that big ole igloo of yours!! I'd REALLY be lost in that room!! :thinking Thanks for trying to help, but I beginning to realize that I am just helpless on this thing!! :flash3

It's not your fault. UStreamTV is down right at the moment. Hang in there and I'll let you know when it's back up.

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-29-2007, 04:11 PM
Ok, UStreamTV is back up and running live.

bob

thundersquirrel
04-29-2007, 04:58 PM
AHHH! is that you right now? this is crazy!

i felt like if you looked up you would see me. :D

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Bob, do I have to log in somewhere?? :dono If so, where?? :thinking
Ya know, I think I am just gonna stay off here. :wave123 I'm making a darn fool of myself! :rotfl And to believe, I am a member of the National Honor Society!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Hahaha, nope you don't have to log in, just go to that page:

you should see the video...if you don't see the chat window scroll down andyou will see where to download the latest version of Java plugin for your browser

drakkonia
04-29-2007, 06:32 PM
:wahoo I saw the video! But I feel a little like I'm spying on you or something. :rotfl

Momma Squirrel
04-29-2007, 07:59 PM
:alright.gif :wahoo I knew you could do it, it's pretty cool huh :wahoo

Momma Squirrel
04-30-2007, 11:09 AM
don't you feel bad at all, if it weren't for Squerly I probably couldn't even log on :rotfl Poor guy I am not always the brightest when it comes to computers and technology :shakehead

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-30-2007, 11:52 AM
don't you feel bad at all, if it weren't for Squerly I probably couldn't even log on :rotfl Poor guy I am not always the brightest when it comes to computers and technology :shakehead

Your smart enough to get Squerly, that's got to count for something. :D

bob

Momma Squirrel
04-30-2007, 01:26 PM
:rotfl :jump That was easy I just fed him :rotfl

Alaskan Squirrel Cam
04-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Did Squerly get that new camera hooked up yet?

Curious minds want to know.

bob