PDA

View Full Version : Hello :-)

allisonwilson
06-20-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi, I'm new to the board, but a squirrel lover indeed. I have 5 Arizona Gray squirrels that I hand feed at work, they are the most spoiled squirrels in Sedona. Cheers!

CritterMom
06-20-2014, 04:45 PM
And if you do indeed live in Sedona, you are pretty lucky yourself. I have only been there once but it is just spectacular!

Welcome to TSB!

stosh2010
06-20-2014, 04:52 PM
W-E-L-C-O-M-E to T.S.B.
( From Costa Rica)

(Photos are the FIRST requirement of membership---Ha !!!)

allisonwilson
06-20-2014, 05:58 PM
And if you do indeed live in Sedona, you are pretty lucky yourself. I have only been there once but it is just spectacular!

Welcome to TSB!

I do consider myself VERY lucky to live here. It's someplace everyone should get to see at least once in their life. After 15 years of being here, I wouldn't live anywhere else!

allisonwilson
06-20-2014, 05:59 PM
W-E-L-C-O-M-E to T.S.B.
( From Costa Rica)

(Photos are the FIRST requirement of membership---Ha !!!)

thanks!! I will get pictures of my babies out there soon!

SammysMom
06-20-2014, 06:16 PM
Sedona is one of my favorite places that we have ever visited!!! You are indeed fortunate to live there... :Welcometo TSB!!!:thumbsup

grampyngramy
06-20-2014, 06:30 PM
Welcome. I love Arizona. Hope to retire there.

allisonwilson
06-20-2014, 06:46 PM
Welcome. I love Arizona. Hope to retire there.

Thank you, I love Arizona too................after 30 years in Tampa Bay, FL......I prefer it here.

allisonwilson
06-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Sedona is one of my favorite places that we have ever visited!!! You are indeed fortunate to live there... :Welcometo TSB!!!:thumbsup

Thank you! I appreciate this place every day...............it's amazing. I wouldn't live anywhere else now...............guess I'm spoiled?

czarina
06-20-2014, 08:58 PM
When I was a kid I used to play in oak creek and up at Montezuma's castle. Great memories.

I thought ya'll were having forest fires, how bad was the damage?

allisonwilson
06-21-2014, 12:29 PM
When I was a kid I used to play in oak creek and up at Montezuma's castle. Great memories.

I thought ya'll were having forest fires, how bad was the damage?

Thank you for asking, they finally got the fires out. I haven't driven into oak creek to see the damage yet. I will get some photos when I do.....
So sad to see it burn up there.