PDA

View Full Version : Pretty New!! Meet Hood and Pocket!!!!

07ghost88
05-08-2014, 07:51 AM
This is hood and pocket, they got their names because when we first got them, when we held them we always wore the same hoodie so we would smell the same each time when we fed them, hood always crawled up to the hood of it and went to sleep and pocket always crawled in the hands pocket and did the same... now they are both almost growed up and just to cool for that stuff!!! im in southwest Missouri and my name is dallas

http://thesquirrelboard.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=233671&d=1399295691

lovesmice
05-08-2014, 08:18 AM
How appropriate those names are for those two cuties. They fit them to a T. My mice love crawling around in my hoodie, too. They, however, prefer to either snuggle in the sleeves or run up and down my back.

Anyway, hello from Ohio. Although I do not have any squirrels myself, I have been feeding the locals for years so have quite a number of regular visitors which is why I love this forum. I have learned a lot about both my daytime Greys and nighttime Flyers.

Madamelipstick
05-08-2014, 09:12 AM
Looks like you have some pretty impressive little grays, how cute they are.

bamababies
05-08-2014, 12:40 PM
:WelcomeCUTE NAMES FOR PRECIOUS BABIES. I HAVE 3 FLYERS MYSELF, BUT LOVE GRAYS TOO, MY FIRST SET OF BABIES WERE GRAY I RELEASED THEM TO THE TREES THIS TIME LAST YEAR. MY GIRL HAS BABIES THEY COME TO MY FEEDERS DAILY. AMAZING LITTLE ANIMALS. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR BABIES.