PDA

View Full Version : Not brand new. Here's more info.

Smartsgirl
05-05-2014, 12:47 AM
I'm Monsters Squammy. It has been a rough few months, but I'm beginning to heal my broken heart. I still have moments & days, but they are mixed with happy moments & tears now. I'm ready, willing & able to love another little one who needs help. I've learned a lot from TSB & if I do have any questions, this is THE place to get the correct answers. So........ I'd love to help out if someone needs me to take a sweet baby. We live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area & are willing to drive a bit if it means helping a baby get better! PLEASE feel free to contact me at anytime. The best way to reach me is via email at melissasmart03@yahoo.com & then I will give you my phone number. My phone is set to only take calls from numbers I know, so that is why you would have to email me first.
If I need to give my number to admin(s), so they can call/text me, let me know & I'll be happy to do so. I'd have to get the # you would call/text me from so I can add it to my ok list on my phone. Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do. THANKS!!

Madamelipstick
05-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Your letter pulled on my heart string. Hope a baby is put in your hands to care for.There seems to be a lot of them right now.

Smartsgirl
05-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Thanks! :)