PDA

View Full Version : animal rehabber in nc

lizb
03-16-2014, 07:01 AM
Hello
I am lizb. I have been a licenced regained in NC for 7 yrs. I get more squirrels than anything. But also have had possums,and cottontails. I have not visited your site for a while. I would like to know how to post questions. I have just gotten 2 infant flyers and could use some advice.

island rehabber
03-16-2014, 07:11 AM
Welcome back, lizb! Glad you found us again. Go to the Emergency Help Needed Forum (main page), and decide if the situation you have is Life-Threatening, or Non Life-Threatening. Then click on that heading, click on New Thread, and you'll have a nice blank page to write your questions on. We have some really expert flying squirrel members here on TSB and I'm sure they can help you. Put the words "Flyers" or "Flying Squirrels" in your title. :thumbsup

jbtartell
03-16-2014, 08:47 AM
Hello
I am lizb. I have been a licenced regained in NC for 7 yrs. I get more squirrels than anything. But also have had possums,and cottontails. I have not visited your site for a while. I would like to know how to post questions. I have just gotten 2 infant flyers and could use some advice.

Hi liz I am in sc right on the nc line.. where are you? It would be neat if we were close by.. I am good with flyers too..:thumbsup

lizb
03-16-2014, 06:05 PM
Hello and thanks for your replies. I am in Goldsboro NC. An hour away from Raleigh, I will definitely be in touch with questions and triumphs

stepnstone
03-16-2014, 06:55 PM
lizb, how are you doing with the flyers, did you get the help
and questions answered you needed?

lizb
03-16-2014, 07:48 PM
My 2 flyers are doing well so far. I am feeding Fox valley and they are eating well. They are just so much smaller than my eastern Grey's. Thank u all for all the support

Sissy
03-19-2014, 05:06 PM
:Welcome Lizb

I'm in NC also. If I can help you in way just let me know. :)

Saverywood
03-20-2014, 06:14 PM
:Welcome I love, love flyers.
I am here in NC too.
:wave123

Saverywood
03-22-2014, 08:44 PM
:wave123 Just wondering how the little flyers are doing?
We love :Love_Icon pictures too.

lizb
03-23-2014, 07:37 AM
Thank you all for your thoughts.both babies doing well! I have had them for 10 days now- I am feeding Fox valley but planning to switch to a combination of esbilac and FV that Chris (Chris squirrels) recommends. What area of the state are you other NC rehabbers in? I am new to this forum and unsure how to navigate but I will try to post pictures. Both flyers are gaining weight,,note males.. Names are Orville and Wilbur. Thank you all again,for any input and advice.

island rehabber
03-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Great update, and perfect names!
Feel free to ask anytime, or send a private message to me if you like, with questions about how to navigate TSB. I know there's a lot going on here and sometimes it is confusing, so ask anytime. :)

Saverywood
03-23-2014, 08:13 AM
:thumbsup Great news. Glad your fly boys are doing well.
I sent you a PM with my contact info. :)

Sissy
03-24-2014, 09:31 AM
Same here, just sent you a message with my contact info! Glad your babies are doing good. :Love_Icon

jbtartell
03-24-2014, 09:47 AM
yayyy liz sooo glad they are adjusting well... would love to see pics...:thumbsup

Bjmiller
03-30-2014, 07:23 PM
Hello

Hi. Where in NC? I wish to work with licensed rehabbers and get my license. I have been doing this for five decades.